Just Legal Group Leicester specialists in Immigration Law, Employment Law, Wills & Personal Injury.

Just Immigration

We are regulated by the OISC to advise in all aspects of Immigration and Asylum law from Initial application to representation on Appeal at the Tribunal.

Just Employment

We can assist you in your employment dispute, including compromise agreements, advice and assistance at the Employment Tribunal.

Just Wills

We can assist you in preparation of your will to ensure your estate is given in accordance with your wishes.

OISC Regulated

Just Legal Group is are regulated to provide immigration advice by the OISC

We are regulated to provide immigration advice by the OISC Ref: F201100283

Just Legal Group is regulated by the Claims management regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities and its registration is recorded on the website:


Just Legal Group's certificate no is CRM27157 Just Legal Group is a trading name of Just Legal (Leicester) Limited


"Thank you for a great service. Your offices were were professional and friendly. I will see you in the future for my settlement applicaiton...."


Veiw all our testimonials

Just Immigration - Ensure you receive up to date immigration advice and assistance. Just Legal Group

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

After you have lived legally in the UK for a certain length of time, you may be able to apply for permission to settle here. This is known as 'indefinite leave to remain'.

If you are applying to enter the UK as the partner or child of a British citizen or a person who is settled here, you may be eligible for immediate permission to settle here permanently. If you are currently in the UK, your right to apply for settlement will depend on your current immigration category. If you are considering applying for settlement in the future, please note that the Immigration Rules are subject to change. You must meet all the requirements of the Immigration Rules at the time when you make your application. Most applicants for settlement must show that they have a knowledge of language and life in the UK.

Applying for settlement from inside the UK

If you are already in the UK but you have not been here long enough to apply for settlement, you can apply to extend your temporary permission to stay. You must make your application before your current permission to stay in the UK expires. If you make an application before your authorised stay ends, your existing immigration status will continue until your application is decided, even if the decision is not made until after the end of your permitted stay. If your existing visa or other permission to stay here allows you to work, you can continue to do so until your case is decided.

Returning to the UK if you are settled but have been living abroad

If you were given permission to settle here but you then decided to live abroad for some time, you may be able to return to the UK as a settled person. A resident is someone who has been given permission to stay in the UK without any time limit. A returning resident is a resident who left the UK and wants to come back to live here again.

You may return to the UK as a resident if:

· you were settled in the UK when you last left; and
· you have been away for 2 years or less; and
· you are returning to live here permanently; and
· you were not given public funds to pay the costs of leaving the UK.

If you have been away for more than 2 years, you may still qualify to return to live in the UK if, for example, you have strong family ties here or have lived here most of your life.

If you have been away for more than 2 years, you must apply for a visa or an entry clearance certificate before you can return here.

We can assist in applying for Indefinite leave on your behalf call us today on 01162664680