Just Legal Group Leicester specialists in Immigration Law, Employment Law, Wills & Personal Injury.

Just Immigration

We are regulated by the OISC to advise in all aspects of Immigration and Asylum law from Initial application to representation on Appeal at the Tribunal.

Just Employment

We can assist you in your employment dispute, including compromise agreements, advice and assistance at the Employment Tribunal.

Just Wills

We can assist you in preparation of your will to ensure your estate is given in accordance with your wishes.

OISC Regulated

Just Legal Group is are regulated to provide immigration advice by the OISC

We are regulated to provide immigration advice by the OISC Ref: F201100283

Just Legal Group is regulated by the Claims management regulator in respect of regulated claims management activities and its registration is recorded on the website:


Just Legal Group's certificate no is CRM27157 Just Legal Group is a trading name of Just Legal (Leicester) Limited


"Thank you for a great service. Your offices were were professional and friendly. I will see you in the future for my settlement applicaiton...."


Veiw all our testimonials

Just Immigration - Ensure you receive up to date immigration advice and assistance. Just Legal Group

Entry Clearance


You may need to obtain entry clearance before you travel to the UK, depending on your nationality and your reason for wanting to travel here. You will not need a visa if you hold a passport issued by the UK or any other country in the European Economic Area (EEA), or Switzerland.

If you are a visa national, you will need to obtain a visa before you come to the UK.

If you are a non-visa national, you might need to obtain a visa if you want to come to the UK for up to 6 months and you will need a visa if you want to come here for more than 6 months

Some visa nationals do not need a visa if they want to 'transit' the UK for a short time on their way to another country

There are various different types of visas that you may apply for, to enter the UK.

General visitors
Child visitors
Family visitors
Business visitors
Prospective entrepreneurs
Student visitors
Prospective students
Parents of children at school
Sports visitors
Entertainer visitors
Visitors for marriage or civil partnership
Visitors for private medical treatment
Visitors in transit
General Visitors

If you are coming to the UK as a visitor, you are allowed to stay here for up to 6 months in most cases.

If you are sponsoring a general visitor to come to the UK to be allowed to enter the UK, you must meet certain requirements and provide certain documents. The documents needed, will depend on the circumstances of the case but as a guide you will need:

evidence of your own immigration status in the United Kingdom; and a letter of sponsorship explaining your relationship to the person who is applying, the purpose of the visit and where your general visitor will stay. If you will provide financial support and accommodation for your general visitor and/or pay for his/her travel to the United Kingdom, you should send the following as evidence that you are able to do so:

copies of your bank or building society statements and pay slips for the last six months; or a copy of your savings account book.

We can assist you in applying for a visa to enter the UK, so call us on 0116 2664680